if u love someone, its nothing...
if u loved by someone, its something...
if u loved by someone that love u, its exciting...
but if u loved by ALLAH, its everything.....

Monday, May 17, 2010

Thinking.........

what should i do... i wanna 2 make a novel.. love story.. but maybe juz a short n lovely n full with dramatic novel..heheheh..
hows that sound?? should i continue with it??? and post it in my blog???
its kindda sound good 4 me actually but the problem is.. i'm afraid that i can't finish it after i start it on the first place... and also my class will start sooner... why this idea dosn't came out on the first day i start my sems break.. why now?? oh, my God...help me...should i??? or not????
em.... let me think first......................

1 comment:

  1. buat jerr,,,amin sokong,, ^^
    kena lar wat dulu,baru lar pertimbangkan keadaan seteusnya,,kan?

    ReplyDelete